Squamish Homes Buyer Information
Selecting a Real Estate Agent
Sit down with your real estate agent and discuss your needs, type of area, style of home, amenities and everything you really want in your next home. As a real estate agent I can help you by accessing a Listing Service which covers all properties listed for sale within a specific area. Together, we can select the homes you would like to see, set appointments and preview homes in a short period of time. I can guide you through the entire process.
Many people go through the real estate classified section or browse the Internet to find a home that appeals to them. However, as your real estate agent I will have many listings available that may not appear in the newspaper or Internet on a continuous basis. New listings come on the market daily.
Multiple Listing Service
I have access to the multiple listing service in the Squamish area. It usually includes the following details about homes and properties for sale:
• Annual property tax
• Current financing (when assumable)
• Listing company
When Previewing A Home
• Write notes when previewing a home so we will be able to discuss the details later.
• Ask questions about the home and discuss any objections or concerns you may have.
• Ask about the community - schools, shopping and transportation.
• Ask specific questions about the construction of the home; electrical, plumbing, heating, cooling
Please contact me to view a listing or set up a time to discuss your real estate needs.