Squamish Homes Seller Information
If you're selling your home a professional Real Estate Agent can help by:
• giving you the quickest exposure to the maximum number of buyers.
• qualifying potential buyers to determine whether your home fits their needs and if they can
• helping coordinate inspections.
• assisting in writing an offer.
• helping you price your home competitively.
• explaining the closing process and financing options.
• knowing how to effectively market your home.
• handling the marketing your home through advertising, open houses, etc.
• being knowledgeable about current market conditions and requirements.
• showing your home to potential buyers, handling the incoming phone calls and showing
• being up to date and explaining basic real estate principles, agency relationships, contracts,
• offering objective views without emotional ties.
• handling negotiating the contract, presenting the offers and counter-offers.
• following up throughout the transaction.
When selecting a Real Estate Agent ask yourself, does the agent:
• listen carefully to your needs?
• provide multiple phone numbers so they can be easily reached?
• return phone calls promptly?
• explain information and processes so you understand?
• do business frequently in your neighborhood?
• seem conversant about local market conditions?
• seem knowledgeable?
• have access to the Multiple Listing Service?
• have a detailed written marketing plan?
• have references? Ask the references the following questions:
• Did the agent keep in touch?
• Was the agent prompt?
• How long it took to sell your property or to buy your property?
• Was the agent well prepared and knowledgeable?
• Did the transaction go smoothly?
• Would you hire the agent again?
My many satisfied customers are my best advertisement. I am positive that I will exceed all of your expectations. Please contact me to set up a time to discuss the marketing of your home.